Cover Love is a bi-weekly Thursday book blog hop where we share book covers that make our hearts go pitter-patter with their sheer beauty.
To join Cover Love:
- Follow Bookshelvers Anonymous as the host of the meme. (My work, so I get credit. No stealing.)
-Find a cover that makes you go wild with designer delight.
- Highlight said cover in a Thursday post
- Link back to Bookshelvers Anonymous somewhere in your post.
- Consider adding your meme button somewhere on your site so others can join in. This isn't required, but it'd be awfully nice. The HTML for the button is in my right sidebar, and I can help you through the process if you'd like.
- Add your blog to the linky list at the bottom of this post. Doing so will make it easier for others to find you, and I promise to visit all links posted.
This Weeks Cover Love is
Fated by Alyson Noël
But seeing their is many Different covers for this book, I decided to be cheeky & use two of the Beautiful Covers instead of just one.
This Cover Is so so beautiful, I have a major love for pretty covers & this is perfect, The purple Color scheme, a beautiful girl with to die for earrings & the birds in the back ground...*sigh* soooo pretty.
The colors of this are so Intense yet beautiful & I love how the girl is floating effortlessly I think it works really well with the title, this is a book I'd love to have on my real shelf simply because of it's beautiful cover.
Eine zarte Liebe, von Dunkelheit bedroht
What Covers are you Crushing On this Week?