Monday, October 22, 2012

Review: I Married a Werewolf by Bree Bellucci

I Married a Werewolf by Bree Bellucci.
Rating: ♥♥♥1/2
*Adult Content Warning*

GoodReads Summary:
Emily is staying the weekend at her late aunt's home in the forest when an injured wolf appears on her doorstep. Disregarding her own safety, she selflessly attends to the animals needs. Things heat up when wolf shifts into his human form to return the favor. She fucks the wolf with animal lust and just when she thinks she can't take any more, his father shows up and she realizes she is still hungry.

My Review:
We all go through those reading fads & my own on again & off again reading fad is Trashy werewolf sex books...werid I know but hey we're all a bit werid...any how the plot to the story is really solid & I quite enjoyed it, I actually wish it would be turned into a novella or even a full length story,

it's a pretty hot & steamy story but It could have been a lot steamer. 

Bree defiantly is a sex fiend & Can write expecionaly well, which Is why I have and will probably continue To pay $2.99 for a 30 page novel! =s 

Goodreads: Here
Authors website: Here
Amazon: Here

description

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks So much for Stopping by!
I'd loved to get your Feedback!
=)