Sunday, August 5, 2012

Review: Wicked Werewolf Night.

Wicked Werewolf Night (Werewolf Society 1#) Lisa Renee Jones.
Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥
*Adult Content Warning*

One word sums up wicked werewolf night...HOT!!!!!!
Yep this book is hot, hot, hot!....maybe it's all that leather, maybe the sex, maybe the werewolves or that sexy little minx witch aylia or maybe just maybe it's the ever so sexy Smoldering Alpha Nico!...who looks like sex it's self.
This Johnny Depp lookalike is yummy in all that leather it made me melt like butter.

description

So that's why this book gets Five god damn smoldering Stars!





2 comments:

  1. Hi Lace Vintage,
    I see that you've read almost all Lisa Renee Jones work... Will try it too! I like the way she's playing with words, emotions and let you anticipate the good parts of a story.
    Any recommandation for my first pick after "If I were you" ?
    Lucie
    http://newbooksonmyselves.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lucie,
    Yeah lisa is fast becoming one of my favorite authors, I'm really looking foward to reading "if I were you?"
    I'd def start with hot vampire kiss the first in the vampire warden trilogy.
    Happy reading. :)
    Lace.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks So much for Stopping by!
I'd loved to get your Feedback!
=)