Tuesday, March 11, 2014

W..W..W..Wednesday #10


W...W...W... Wednesday Hosted by MizB On Should be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

What are you currently reading? 

What did you recently finish reading?

 ☆

What do you think you’ll read next?


~Currently Reading~ 
as always i have a few Books going at once, sometimes i just can't help myself & i start a new book before I've finished the last..*sigh* but at the moment i am thoroughly absorbed in The Colour of Magic by Terry Practchett! It's so damn awesome!


 


 ~ Finished Reading ~

Wow wow wow....Ashley had a Fantastic Ending to one of my Favorite YA Series!!! (Hopefully i'll have my gushing review up soon)



~ Next Reads ~

I always find it hard to pick out exactly want i want to read next, i just pick up books when i get the urge..so here are some of the books i plan on reading *hopefully* soon.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks So much for Stopping by!
I'd loved to get your Feedback!
=)