Monday, March 17, 2014

Cover Chracterstics #23


"Each week we will post a characteristic and choose 5 of our favorite cover’s with that characteristic. If you want to join in and share your 5 favorite covers with the weeks particular characteristic, then just make a post, grab the meme picture (or make your own) and leave your URL in Linky (so we can visit).You don’t even need to participate, just stopping by and saying hi would be great!"

Hosted by Sugar and Snark
This Weeks Theme 
Robots/Androids ~
description



~Favorite Cover~


~ Cinder by Marissa Meyer ~






8 comments:

  1. Cool choices, I have Cinder and Freak of Nature on my list too! I didn't know there was a sequel for Freak of Nature, and I really like the other cover for Cinder too! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hazel, i didn't know there was a sequel either until i searched for The Freak of Nature cover then i found out there was..lol I love the other Cinder cover too, i couldn't pick which one i like more of their both my Favs! :)

      Delete
  2. I really like all of your picks. The first Cinder cover is amazing. :)
    Thanks for stopping by my CC earlier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both covers for FoN are amazing. Nice picks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic picks! Love the header btw.
    Thanks for joining in last week :)

    Sugar & Snark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love making little banners for things, cheers girls! :)

      Delete

Thanks So much for Stopping by!
I'd loved to get your Feedback!
=)