Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday #3



Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.

Hosted by Pen to Paper

~This Week Wish~
By Delilah S. Dawson

~
First in a steampunk-tinged paranormal romance series in which a woman is transported to a world filled with vampires and magic. 
~
I've had Wicked as they come on my TBR shelf for ages, cause it looks seriously Awsome! 
& about a week ago I finally bought A copy!Yay! 
But it's taking ages to be shipped here *sigh*
So technicaly it's not on my "Wish List" but it is in my "Wish it was here Already List" lol

What Book are you Wishing for?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks So much for Stopping by!
I'd loved to get your Feedback!
=)