Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday-Top Ten Books on my Spring TBR Shelf



Top Ten Tuesday is a Weekly Meme Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish to Share with fellow bloggers  our list about every thing Bookish!
This Weeks List-
Top Ten Books on my "Spring" TBR List.
As you probally already know its not "fall" or as we call it autumn on this side of the world, it's spring so instead of my autumn TBR list I'm doing my Spring TBR List which has a variety of books I really wanna read including new releases, arcs, books I recently bought & ones that have been on my shelf for a while. 
1.
Broken Beauty by Lizzy Ford 
writing as Chole Adams

2.
Forever Winter by Amber Daulton.
3.
*yet to be released*
Hear No by Lizzy Ford

4.
Ten Tiny Breaths by K.A. Tucker

5.
Ashes & Ice by Rochelle Maya Callen

6.
Loving Lachlyn by R.E. Butler

7.
Wicked Fate By Tabatha Vargo

8.
War of Gods Series Box Set
by Lizzy Ford

9.
Wench with Wings 
By Rose D. Cassidy

10.
Wind & Shadow by Tori L. Ridgewood



4 comments:

  1. What a great list :) Good luck in reading all of these :)

    My TTT: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/top-ten-books-fall-2013-tbr-list/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting list! Here is mine!
    http://hauntedgravebooks.blogspot.com/2013/09/top-ten-books-on-my-autumn-reading-list.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks So much for Stopping by!
I'd loved to get your Feedback!
=)