Tuesday, August 27, 2013

W.W.W. Wednesday. #8




W...W...W... Wednesday Hosted by MizB On Should be Reading! 

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

☆

What are you currently reading? 

☆

What did you recently finish reading?

 ☆

What do you think you’ll read next?


Currently Reading?
Every Dawn Forever by R.E. Butler, It's Sweet, Sexy & Super Romantic!

The Quiver of a Kiss by Sarah Daltry, it's an ok read but I'm kinda getting bored & I'm finding it hard to pick up again.

Finished Reading?
A Dark & Dangerous Novel with Bite.
Read my Review Here

Next Read?
Ten Tiny Breaths by K.A. Tucker.
I've been dying to read this! So I'm determined to read it ASAP! 


5 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot of good things about Ten Tiny Breaths. I hope you enjoy it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ten Tiny Breaths sounds like it would be great! Great list!

    Here's my WWW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I linked here from MizB's www Wed meme, although I didn't participate this week. You use the coolest graphic for it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks So much for Stopping by!
I'd loved to get your Feedback!
=)