Monday, August 19, 2013

character Accents


The other day while reading I realised something, I can't do Accents in my Head! 

Like at all!

Ok so that's a bit dramatic I can do Australian ones of course that be werid if i couldn't...
& the occasional English accent (cause I have a major thing for them..lol) 

But Diffrent accents from around the world?
...hell no! 

I must admit i have a pretty Awsome imagination. I day dream all the time & when I say all the time I mean All the Frickin Time!... I spend most days in a  Permanent day dream, It's like Poe said "Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only at night."

but anyway when it comes accents I just fall flat...it's not like I don't know what they sound like. In australia Were extremely multi cultural & I'm use to hearing all Diffrent accents, were also constantly bombarded with American music, tv shows & movies so I defiently know the basic accents from around America but getting a chracter to sound like that..in my head, it just doesn't happen..

So i wanted to Know, Do You Girls Have This Problem? Or am I just crazy? lol


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks So much for Stopping by!
I'd loved to get your Feedback!
=)