Thursday, July 11, 2013

Book Review: Darkyn's Mate by Lizzy Ford

Rhyn Eternal Book Three
Darkyn's Mate
By Lizzy Ford

Rating:♥♥♥♥

Buy on Amazon:Here
Goodreads:
Lizzy Ford's Website:Here

Summary:
Caught between Fate and the Dark One ...

Stuck in Hell, human-Deidre struggles to hold onto her hope that she can change the course of events that landed her as the mate of Darkyn, the Dark One. The chances of her leaving Hell plummet when the Dark One takes a drastic step to ensure he never loses his latest possession and blood binds her in an ancient rite from the time-before-time. In doing so, he is forced to share his power with her. Rather than despair, she begins to see that she has unexpectedly found her place in the world: protecting innocent souls from the bloodlust of the demon she's forever bound to.

Rather than accept her place at his side docilely, she begins to use her newfound influence to help those she cares about, including Gabriel, the former lover she's not yet ready to let go of, even knowing she'll never leave Hell.

My Review:
*Warning may Contain Spoilers*
After Reading Deirdre's Death & being shocked about Darkyn & Deirdre's Relationship... 
description

 Ok more like really really shocked about their relationship!..
  description
 I was desperate for more..god damn it more!..How?..When?..Why? 

 HOW?  could a Beautiful Sweet Human like Deidre fall for the Dark One!
  description

 WHEN? did the Dark One Seduce Her!

 & WHY? Why goddammit it why??. Were things so hope less & the chance of being with Gabriel so small  that she had to find comfort in the arms of the Devil!

  I seriously needed these answers & when I got a copy of Darkyn's Mate I was shrieking with utter joy that I'd finally find out more!!!
  description
 & Thank the Deties! Lizzy gave me the answers to all my troublesome question...leaving me with a feeling of some what contentment & I was sure nothing else could shock me... 

 That was until I realized i had also fallen  for the Dark One!... description

I went back & read it again just to be sure I wasn't loosing my mind & then for a third because I seriously could not get enough of Darkyn...his "bad boy" charm has totally ensnared me!

  "Touch me, Taste me, Scratch me, Bite me." he whispered "you can't be too rough for me." 

In his own way Darkyn is does truely care for Deidre & would move hell & the underworld to keep her safe & by his side *sigh*

 "Touching Him felt too Natural. He was saturating her senses, seducing her somehow. She'd walked away from Gabriel, because he all but pushed her away. Darkyn's Intention was the Opposite."

If I've said it once I'll say it again..I Love Deidre! Only she would be capable of showing such compassion to the deities & immortals who have used, abused & discarded her & find a silver lining to being mated to the dark one (as sexy as he may be). She just takes everything in her stride, with such a selfless & positive manner there's just nothing too dislike about her!..


This Novel may be short but it is sweet, super sexy at times, & oh so intoxicating with an ending that just make you scream & shout for more and a bad boy that is just drool-licious!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks So much for Stopping by!
I'd loved to get your Feedback!
=)