Sunday, February 17, 2013

In my Mailbox #2

You most likely have seen "In My Mailbox" hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren  & it's a way for book bloggers to show off their haul!

It's been ages since I've posted & I haven't picked up a book in over a week! :0 so when the other day I went a little crazy at the my local book shops! Hehehe
XD

Books I was Given:
Gabriel's Hope by the "Fantastic" Lizzy Ford! :)


New & Vintage Books I Bought:
White Rose Rebel by Janet Palsey.
The Farseekers by IsobellE Carmody.
The Secret Scripture by Sebastian Barry. 

 Classic Tales of Horror.

Second Hand Books I Bought:
Frankenstein By Mary Shelley.
Firefly Summer by Maeve Binchy.
Lights of Liverpool by Maureen Lee.
The Potato Factory by Bryce Courtney. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks So much for Stopping by!
I'd loved to get your Feedback!
=)