Friday, December 28, 2012

The Hobbit Movie! :)

Ok so today was pretty sweet cause I finally got to see The Hobbit!....Which was 
Pretty Frickin  Awsome! 



 & while watching it, I was Totaly reviewing it in my head so I decided to give it a bit of a review, because basically I haven't heard very good stuff about in lately...
So here we go....

~4 out of 5 Stars~

Comparing the hobbit to the lord of the rings is like comparing apples and oranges.. There just totally different things! 

The Hobbit is Bilbo's Story and therefore told through Bilbo and The Lord of The Rings is  story  Frodo's Story told Through Frodo, so course there different, any lover of Tolkien or the movies or just books in general know that separate stories should never be told the same way, & I love how Peter Jackson achieved this with the movie! I really enjoyed it...
But don't go thinking there's no man candy, his not as jaw droppingly hot as Aragon but his still pretty yummy!


I'm still a bit pissed it's in three movies tho... That's so shit, why not two... I could deal with two but not three, It's like a year til the next movie.. 
Peter Jackson you suck for making me wait so long, but I'll let you get away with it because your movie is fukin Awsome! 

Cheers

Xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks So much for Stopping by!
I'd loved to get your Feedback!
=)