Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Random Reads December



Hosted by I'm loving Books
What is Random Reads?
In short, Random Reads is a meme where we pick a random book from our shelf to read within the month. I’m on Goodreads so I’m using a combination of the sorting feature and Random.org to pick the book I’m going to read.
Want to join Random Reads?
It’s easy…
  1. If you’re on Goodreads enable sorting to your to-read shelf (you should see numbers next to each book now).
  2. Go to Random.org and type in the Min as 1 and the Max as how many ever books are on your to-read shelf.
  3. Scroll down to the book matching the number Random.org picks.
  4. Link up to your Random Reads post (below).
  5. Read and be merry. :)
If you’re not on Goodreads just pick a random book from your list in whatever way you want to do it. You can use the method I used above or even just close your eyes and point randomly at a book on your bookshelf if you want (spin the bottle style). lol


It's December which means busy shopping centers, wrapping paper galore, stinking hot days, crazy family arguments (that is if yours is like mine) Christmas pudding & if your lucky a bit of a break.
For my little "break" I sersioluy need books, so Im doing my first ever random reads!.....Which is pretty exciting!....
& what is it you ask......


Taming the Vampire
By Chole Hart 
Get your Free copy here on Amazon

I must admit I don't love...ok I don't even like the cover, but it's about inside that counts & I Also have to admit I'm tempted to drink absinthe while reading it....lol


Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks So much for Stopping by!
I'd loved to get your Feedback!
=)