Hosted by (Fikt)Shun
Everyone Has a tone of books on there TBR that will never be read, that's why 2013 will be my year of reading the books that I desperately need to read but never get around to it, probably because I'm too busy devouring the latest adult paranormal romp...lol
My 2013 TBR List:
1. Pride & Prejudice - Jane Austen.
2.The Potato Factory - Bryce Courtney
3. Jane Eyre - Charlotte Bronte
4. Angela's Ashes - Frank Mc court
5. Believe like a Child - Paige Dearth.
6. The Road of lost Innocence - Somaly Mam
7.The Book Thief- Markus Zusak
8. The Complete Poems of Emily Jane Bronte - Emily Bronte
9. No more Silence - David Whelan
10. Daughter of Smoke & Bones - Lani Taylor.