Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday 1#



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and The Bookish, were bloggers post there top ten picks for the Week.

My Top Ten list for this week is?

Top Ten Most Anticipated Books For 2013

1.
Bo and Reika (The Wolf's Mate 5#) by R.E. Butler. ( I'm totally beside myself with excitement!!)
2.
Summon (Rae Wilder, #4) by Penelope Fletcher. (I've been waiting months for this & still no real release date!...arghhh!)
3.
Every Night Forever (Hyena Heat One) by R.E. Butler.(ok so it so not in 2013 more dec 2012 but I'm  still excited)
4. 
Gabriel's Hope  - Rhyn Eternal Series by Lizzy Ford (again not 2013 late dec 2012...... But yay!)
5.

Betrayed : Days of the Rogue (Law of the Lycans 0.6) by Nicky Charles! (been waiting far to long for this!)


I'm actually not desperately waiting on  many releases (at the moment) & I for one am pretty happy about it..I seriously do not do well with waiting! 

What's your top Ten Anticipated Reads?


=)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks So much for Stopping by!
I'd loved to get your Feedback!
=)