Thursday, November 22, 2012

Rest In Peace Bryce Courtney.

Rest In Peace


“First with the head, then with the heart.”
― Bryce Courtenay, The Power of One

Beloved & Celebrated Author Bryce Courtenay Died at 79 surrounded by his Family, on Thursday the 23rd November at his Home in Canberra, Australia. 

"Part of that wonderful life has been those people who have been kind enough to pick up a Bryce Courtenay book and read it and enjoy it and buy the next one and be with me in what has been for me an incredible journey," he said in the message to fans, uploaded to YouTube earlier the month.

And all I'd like to say is, as simply as I possibly can: thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you."

I really just want to send out all my thoughts & condoles to Bryce's family & friends, he an wonderful man & a amazing author.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks So much for Stopping by!
I'd loved to get your Feedback!
=)