Friday, September 28, 2012

Review:The Wolfs Mate Book #2 Linus and the Angel by R.E. Butler

The Wolfs Mate Book 2# 
Linus & the Angel
by R.E. Butler.


 
R.E Butler's Website:Here
Rating: ♥♥♥♥♥
*Adult Content Warning*

Not sure where to start with this review so I'll start with Linus omg I think.. No scratch that I know I'm in love with him! Finally a werewolf who's sensitive, romantic, kind, sexy as hell & protective of his mate (but not in some creepy possessive way). Karly I loved from the get go, a female character who was strong, sexy, curvaceous & with self confidence but was still sweet, feminine & petite, something I haven't read in awhile. 
 
The story was light hearted & beautifully romantic with some more serious & meaningful undertones.
 
It was a lot more romance rather then erotica like the first book The wolfs mate:Jason & Candace (which I defiantly recommend you read if you haven't yet). 
 
It was the perfect mix of sex, love, lust & romance with out seeming like watching (reading) a dirty peek show. 
 
"She was his sweet angel mate and he would spend the rest of his life loving her to the best of his ability." - The Wolfs Mate Book 2: Linus & The Angel. 

description

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks So much for Stopping by!
I'd loved to get your Feedback!
=)